Effective January 1, 2017, Union Community Bank will no longer accept Mount Joy Borough or Mount Joy Borough Authority payments. These payments include: taxes, refuse/recycling and water/sewer.  Payments can be submitted directly to the administrative office, by mail or at Northwest Savings Bank Mount Joy location. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.