The Mount Joy Borough Authority will hold its regular meetings at 4:00 P.M. on the First Tuesday and Third Tuesday of every month. All regular meetings are open to the public and will be held in the Council Chambers of the Borough Municipal Building, 21 East Main Street, Mount Joy, PA 17552. Please check the calendar on the home page for additional meetings that may have been scheduled.
If you are a person with a disability and wish to attend a meeting and require auxiliary aid services or other accommodations to participate, please contact the Borough Authority Office at (717) 653-5938, Fax (717) 653-6680 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time, the Borough has openings on various boards and commissions. Persons with interest in Zoning, Planning or Authority Board (water and sewer) are invited to submit letters of interest and resumes to the Borough Manager, 21 East Main Street; Mount Joy, PA 17552. If no positions are currently available, your information will be kept on file for future openings.
Authority Board Members
- John D. Rebman – Chairman
- Larry A. Derr – Vice Chairman
- Robert R. Golicher – Secretary
- Richard S. Hamm – Treasurer
- Christopher E. Metzler – Assistant Secretary / Treasurer
- January 5, 2016: AGENDA – MINUTES
- January 19, 2016: AGENDA – MINUTES
- February 2, 2016: AGENDA – MINUTES
- February 16, 2016: AGENDA – MINUTES
- March 1, 2016: AGENDA – MINUTES
- March 15, 2016: AGENDA – MINUTES
- April 5, 2016: AGENDA – MINUTES
- April 19, 2016: AGENDA –