FLORIN PARK – 151 N. PLUM STREET, MOUNT JOY.
This 1 acre Florin Park dates back to 1887 when it was a part of the Florin Hall and Park Association. The group held festivals here but interest waned and the property was eventually razed and the Florin Fire Company was built on the grounds. In later years, a baseball diamond was developed for Pee Wee / Little League. Then in 2000, Florin Fire Company and Fire Department Mount Joy merged and this Park was subdivided and is now its own parcel.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- NO one permitted in the park after dark
- NO alcoholic beverages permitted
- NO littering or vandalism
- NO vehicles or bicycles beyond parking area
- NO swimming, boating, canoeing or rafts
- Improper conduct or creating a public disturbance of any kind is prohibited
- pets must be kept on a leash and shall clean up after such animal
- Responsible to collect and deposit trash in the dumpster provided