Place your mouse near the text below to pause the slider.
2016 WATERSHED EXPO
The Watershed Expo is back! Live Music by Mockingbird! FREE ICE CREAM!
Come out for a family event and learn great things about your watershed. Lots of displays, games and demonstrations.
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
6:00 - 8:00 PM at Lancaster Liederkranz, 722 S. Chiques Rd., Manheim
- PA Fish and Game Commission
- Lancaster Co. Solid Waste Mgt. Authority
- American Rivers
- Lancaster Environmental Center
- Lancaster Co. Conservation District
- Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay
- Penn State Ag Education Center
Mount Joy Borough Proclaimed May 2016 as Building Safety MonthBuilding Safety Month is sponsored by the International Code Council, to remind the public about the critical role of our communities' largely unknown guardians of public safety -- our local code officials -- who assure us of safe, efficient, and livable buildings. "Learn From The Past, Build For Tomorrow," is the theme for Building Safety Month week three. CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS!
ADDITIONAL DATES COMPOST SITE WILL BE OPEN 8 AM - 2:30 PM
April 1, 15 & 29
May 13 & 27
June 10 & 24
July 8 & 22
October 14 & 28
November 11For complete information, including directions and pricing, follow this link http://mountjoyborough.com/wasterecycling/compost-facility/
- First Come first serve basis
- Sign up Sheet at the Compost Facility during the month of April or call the Public Works Office.
- $15 delivery charge
- $20 per yard (loads from 1-5 cubic yards)
- Off street dump area must be provided
- Driver has the right to refuse delivery because of unsuitable site conditions
- Someone must be there to accept and pay for load at time of delivery.
- Deliveries will be on Fridays and Saturdays that correspond to open site hours.
- Cash or Check made out to Mount Joy Borough accepted.