The Mount Joy Borough Planning Commission will hold its regular meetings at 7:00 PM on the Second Wednesday of the month. All regular meetings are open to the public and will be held in the Council Chambers of the Borough Municipal Building, 21 East Main Street, Mount Joy, PA 17552. Please check the calendar on the home page for additional meetings that may have been scheduled.
If you are a person with a disability and wish to attend a meeting and require auxiliary aid services or other accommodations to participate, please contact the Borough Office at (717) 653-2300, Fax (717) 653-6680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time, the Borough has openings on various boards and commissions. Persons with interest in Zoning, Planning or Authority Board (water and sewer) are invited to submit letters of interest and resumes to the Borough Manager, 21 East Main Street; Mount Joy, PA 17552. If no positions are currently available, your information will be kept on file for future openings.
- Wendy Melhorn – Chairperson
- Wendy Sweigart – Vice Chairperson
- John Rebman – Member
- Kyle Miller – Member
- Josh Deering – Member
- Steve Gault – Alternate Member
- January 11, 2017: AGENDA – MINUTES
- February 8, 2017: AGENDA – MINUTES
- March 8, 2017:NO MEETING
- April 12, 2017: AGENDA– MINUTES
- May 10, 2017: AGENDA – MINUTES
- June 14, 2017: NO MEETING
- July 12, 2017: AGENDA – MINUTES
- August 9, 2017: NO MEETING
- September 13, 2017: AGENDA – MINUTES
- October 11, 2017: NO MEETING
- November 8, 2017: REVISED AGENDA
- December 13, 2017: