Effective January 2017, The Mount Joy Borough Zoning Hearing Board will hold its regular meetings at 7:00 PM on the Fourth Wednesday of the month with the exception of November 15, 2017. All regular meetings are open to the public and will be held in the Council Chambers of the Borough Municipal Building, 21 East Main Street, Mount Joy, PA 17552.
If you are a person with a disability and wish to attend a meeting and require auxiliary aid services or other accommodations to participate, please contact the Borough Office at (717) 653-2300, Fax (717) 653-6680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoning Hearing Board meets 4th Wednesday of the month, 7PM
Deadline: 4pm, 3rd Friday of the prior month of scheduled meeting
FORMS TO BE COMPLETED AND INFORMATION TO BE SUBMITTED
- Zoning & Construction Permit Application(if applicable).
- Site Plan showing all existing and proposed buildings, structures and other significant features such as parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, etc. The plan must be accurate and shall be drawn to scale.
- Zoning Hearing Board Application.
- Zoning Hearing Board Supplemental Information Form. (included in application above)
- Seven copies of application, project narrative, plans, & photographs.
- One copy to Attorney, Thomas Goodman (Goodman & Kenneff, 246 B Manor Ave, Millersville, PA 17551, 717-872-4605)
- Include at least one set of 11 inch by 17 inch plan sheets.
- Provide one digital copy of each plan sheet & document submitted on compact disc in PDF format or equivalent.
- Fold all larger documents to fit into an 8.5 inch by 11 inch folder.
If you have questions, you may contact the Zoning Officer, Stacie Gibbs at (717) 653-2300 or email@example.com.
- Cindi K. Jerman – Chairperson
- Robert K. Marker – Vice Chairperson
- Ned E. Sterling, II – Secretary
- Shelby E. Chunko – Member
- George Leyh – Member
- J. Michael Melhorn- Alternate Member
- January 25, 2017:No Meeting
- February 22, 2017: No Meeting
- March 22, 2017: No Meeting
- April 26, 2017: No Meeting
- May 24, 2017: No Meeting
- June 28, 2017:
- July 26, 2017:
- August 23, 2017:
- September 27, 2017:
- October 25, 2017:
- November 15, 2017:
- December 27, 2017: