The Mount Joy Borough Zoning Hearing Board holds its regular meetings at 7:00 PM, on the Fourth Wednesday of the month, with the exception of Wednesday, November 17, 2021 and Wednesday, December 15, 2021. All regular meetings are open to the public and will be held in the Council Chambers of the Borough Municipal Building, 21 East Main Street, Mount Joy, PA 17552.
If you are a person with a disability and wish to attend a meeting and require auxiliary aid services or other accommodations to participate, please contact the Borough Office at (717) 653-2300, Fax (717) 653-6680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoning Hearing Board meets 4th Wednesday of the month, 7PM
Deadline: 4pm, 3rd Friday of the prior month of scheduled meeting
FORMS TO BE COMPLETED AND INFORMATION TO BE SUBMITTED
- Zoning and Construction Permit Application(if applicable).
- Site Plan showing all existing and proposed buildings, structures and other significant features such as parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, etc. The plan must be accurate and shall be drawn to scale.
- Zoning Hearing Board Application.
- Zoning Hearing Board Supplemental Information Form. (included in application above)
- Seven copies of application, project narrative, plans, & photographs.
- One copy to Attorney, Joseph Kenneff (Goodman & Kenneff, 246 B Manor Ave, Millersville, PA 17551, 717-872-4605)
- Include at least one set of 11 inch by 17 inch plan sheets.
- Provide one digital copy of each plan sheet & document submitted on compact disc in PDF format or equivalent.
- Fold all larger documents to fit into an 8.5 inch by 11 inch folder.
If you have questions, you may contact the Zoning Officer, Stacie Gibbs at (717) 653-2300 or email@example.com.
- Robert K. Marker – Chairperson
- George Leyh – Vice Chairperson
- Ned E. Sterling, II – Secretary
- Alecia Hair– Member
- J. Michael Melhorn- Member
- Bruce Haigh- Alternate Member
- January 27, 2021: No Meeting
- February 24, 2021
- March 24, 2021
- April 28, 2021
- May 26, 2021
- June 23, 2021
- July 28, 2021
- August 25, 2021
- September 22, 2021
- October 27, 2021
- November 17, 2021
- December 15, 2021
- January 22, 2020: No Meeting
- February 26, 2020: No Meeting
- March 25, 2020: No Meeting
- April 22, 2020: No Meeting
- May 27, 2020: AGENDA – MINUTES
- June 24, 2020: No Meeting
- July 22, 2020: No Meeting
- August 26, 2020: No Meeting
- September 23, 2020: AGENDA – MINUTES, Masks are required to be worn if you plan to attend this meeting. Council Chambers will be set up to practice social distancing.
- October 28, 2020: No Meeting
- November 18, 2020: AGENDA – MINUTES –Masks are required to be worn if you plan to attend this meeting. Council Chambers will be set up to practice social distancing.
- December 16, 2020: AGENDA– Masks are required to be worn if you plan to attend this meeting. Council Chambers will be set up to practice social distancing.